domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

Describing words

I remember talking to you about your ex-girlfriends was a pleasant thing to do. We just sat on your bed, smoked some weed and started talking. I remember thinking you were a really nice guy because of the way you referred to those girls. I specially liked the description of Kirya. "She was a like a little piece of the sun", you said. You showed me her photo next, and you know what? she actually looked like a little piece of the sun. She had really blonde hair, great skin, she was short and thin. You couldn't really see her face, but she was eating something out of a bowl. Probably rice, like the one you made a few weeks before I left.
I also remember you describing the girlfriend you had before Kirya. She was nice until she started acting like your mother. Then you peaced, then she was heart broken. But, since you're the good guy, you apologized and things between you are ok now.
There was always something good to say about those girls, and you meant every word. What are you gonna say when someone asks you about me? Is there even gonna be anyone interested in your mexican fling? Maybe they'll ask questions about sex and particular smells, don't you think? Or if I was warmer and less independent than canadian girls? What are you going to answer, rabbit?
Maybe you should tell them what you told me the day we were watching V for Vendetta. That I was beautiful yet strong looking. My nose, my eye brows were something special. They make me look tough, but attractive. Naaah, I don't think you would say that, you didn't talk about their looks, you just pointed out a good quality.
Ok, so? maybe that I was a good listener, that there was no language barrier between us, at least I could understand everything you said and I could get my message across when I needed to. Maybe you could say that in the end, you realized we were looking for different things, you noticed we didn't like each other as much as we thought at first, but you know, the damage was done, I was about to leave, we did all the fun stuff, so why finish it, right?
Probably you'll say "Oh, she was a really nice girl, just a little bit too intense. We talked about stop seeing each other a thousand times, but she never gave up". Yeah, I think I'd like you to say that about me. You know? at first it was all like a fairy tale but in the end, we were just from different worlds. I recall my friends asking "what's gonna happen with him? is he gonna come to Mexico once you're here?" and at first I answered something like "Yeah, maybe", but later, I was sure that was never going to happen. Even when we talked on facebook I was like "hey, i really hope we meet again" and you were like "yeaaaah, I doubt it, but you never know". Don't get me wrong man, you taught me a lot, A LOT, but in the end it was very disappointing to realize things weren't as I wanted them to be. All that bullshit about loving each other, eeerrrr maybe we shouldn't have said it. I don't regret it, it was so refreshing! but i also think that situation brought the end sooner than I wanted to.

Before you know, you end up going to Montréal for a weekend, wanting some new skin, and having it your way...

No hay comentarios: