domingo, 5 de abril de 2009

A happy minute

... Like, man! I could totally tell you that I love you now, even if I don't know you!...
I know! Me too...
Crazy days, I've realized all is actually full of ________. Love, energy, light. Whatever you want to call it. Things are not just things. Two people kissing become a blinding light that breaks through walls, time and space.
We have shared life times. No doubt about it. But as usual, you're right, our time together has been only a minute. But a minute that I will remember for ever. A minute so bright that I want to hold on to it, but I won't. A minute of wisdom, a minute of peace, a minute of green and brown eyes, and red hearts. The most beautiful minute of my whole life. A minute of gratitude.
I know now I should never put a deadline to my feelings. I must let things flow over me, you are a part of me and you are a part of everything, the same way I flow right through you. I am water and if you have used me to heal, then my work is done.
A month left, that will seem like seconds. 30 opportunities to evolve. Wisdom that I will have with me forever. The creation of a new me.

No hay comentarios: